Contact

Mobile - 07909 517 029
Email - sarahpeffer@hotmail.com

Monday 24 October 2011

Functional Diploma

That's me completed my last weekend of my Functional Diploma through Faster Fitness! The course has been great and taught me some totally different ways to think about training. The course has given me a deeper understanding of how to create movement so that I can train my clients in a more functional way which has given me so many more options! I also met some great people along the way and I'm very happy to be part of the Faster Family. Being involved in the course has created so many opportunities for me to progress my knowledge within the industry and allowed me to find others who have the same passion for the industry. I can't wait to implement this knowledge into my training with clients, so if you are looking for a unique way to train whether your goal is weight loss, rehabilitation or even sports specific to improve performance this is the way to train!

No comments:

Post a Comment